Virtual Veterinary Clinics Operations – AHD Government Of Maharashtra
Animal Husbandry Department, Govt. of Maharashtra has undertaken an ambitious project of rolling out e-Governance in at over 5000 veterinary clinics across the state launched an innovative project for entire government veterinary doctor’s workforce to change the existing manual working module to a complete digital workforce/Application. Around 64% percent of the rural population in Maharashtra is efficiently benefitting veterinary services as a result of this project. The permit to prove the competence of Wens Technologies in handling e-registers is the soaring growth of e-transactions taking place.
- Rural Clinics were not ready with the required infrastructure comprising of Hardware, Software, Networking, necessary civil work, furniture & fixtures etc.
- Lack of Digitization in maintaining the records by Rural Clinics.
- Lack of Manpower resources and capabilities required for institutionalizing the end-to-end computerization of the department.
- More utilization of time is serving farmers cattle’s.
- Possibility to boost revenue by charging some realistic amount to farmers services which can be delivered through the application.
- Increase in revenue due to prevention of leakage of revenue.
- Decrease in cost of manual data, manpower, time, paper work, human error.
- Frozen governmental/department cost.
Customer Case Studies
Urban Development and Housing Department , Govt. of Maharashtra laid grand policy for enabling Urban Local Body to deliver end to end services to its citizens and businesses in an well-organized and clear manner. High levels of responsibility and simplicity in its service delivery was most important objective supported by a high degree of competence and efficiency in the department's internal operations. objective has been instilling e- Governance at the forefront in Urban Local Body of Pune by enabling sturdy IT infrastructure and using top class state level software solution for reaping the benefits of Information and Communication Technology.
Urban Population in Pune, which is the second most populated status in Maharashtra. This project was envisaged to be completed in a phased manner. Phase 1 is and Phase 2 of the project completed in year 2015-16. It facilitates citizens to avail anytime anywhere service through various delivery channels like Portals, and Mobile Application. Citizen Help Desk is equipped to assist the citizen for any queries they have in availing services online.
- Short of thorough inputs and unclear requirement from the field for certain process areas / departments.
- Infrastructure readiness at the Urban Local Body – especially the internet connectivity and lack of required bandwidth.
- Computer literacy or adaption to IT is one of the major challenges.
- Anytime Anywhere Service delivery.
- Decrease in number of visits by Citizen to the Urban Local Body.
- Clearness and responsibility in Urban Local Body’s functioning.
- General information base across departments on a single platform.
- Will enable State Govt to have better MIS for taking informed policy decisions.